Two easy steps:
- Click "Donation Pages" Tab
- Select "Add Page"
- Enter information to create a new "campaign" (First page intro text is your appeal and should be one or two impactful sentences.)
- (Optional) You can create a new directory for the page to reside in. This is useful if you want the donation page to have a different wrapper. To create the directory, enter the name in the text box. Only use numbers and letters, lower case. Once the directory is created, a drop-down appears when you create the next page so you can choose which directory to put the page in.
- (Optional) Upload CSS file to change the format of the page.
- When finished hit "Submit"
- Select "Find/Edit" page from the "Donation Pages" tab
- Click the "Edit" button next to the page you've just created
- You can change donation amounts, designations and decide if you want to display honor/memorial and monthly giving options. (Receipts and E-Mails are modified using the Receipts and E-Mails tabs.)
- Click "Update"
- You will be taken to a preview and the live URL is at the top of the page.
Note: You can add an image that will appear at the top of your campaign page. The image size should be no larger than 600 pixels wide. You'll have to resize it if too large. Online editors can be found for free.