Two easy steps:
- Click "Donation Pages" Tab
- Select "Add Page"
- (Optional) You can create a new directory for the page to reside in. This is useful if you want the donation page to have a different wrapper. To create the directory, enter the name in the text box. Only use numbers and letters, lower case. Once the directory is created, a drop-down appears when you create the next page so you can choose which directory to put the page in.
- (Optional) Upload CSS file to change the format of the page.
- When finished hit "Submit"
- Select "Find/Edit" page from the "Donation Pages" tab
- Click the "Edit" button next to the page you've just created
- You can change donation amounts, designations and decide if you want to display honor/memorial and monthly giving options. (Receipts and E-Mails are modified using the Receipts and E-Mails tabs.)
- Click "Update"
- You will be taken to a preview and the live URL is at the top of the page.
- You can make edits directly to the page as well, such as adding text or image at the top or below the submit button, while you are logged in. You should see an area with a dotted border. Click on it. If you do not see an area, contact email@example.com to have us enable it for you.
Note: Images should be optimized so they load quickly. Under 500K is a good rule of thumb. Image editing software on your computer is able to optimize images; exporting an image from Photos on a Mac is especially good at reducing size. A free site such as https://tinypng.com/ will also reduce the image size.