You can upload an image to any editable area. This allows you to replace an existing image or add one.
- While in edit mode, i.e. logged into the dashboard, go to page you want to edit.
- Click on the editable area
- If you are adding an image, click on the picture icon on the toolbar. If you are replacing an existing image, double click on the image. This will bring up a pop-up.
- Click on the "Upload" tab and follow the instructions there.
- Click on the "Image Info" tab and then on the "Browse Server" button. You should see the image. Click on it. The URL will appear in the URL box.
- You may have to adjust the width and height.
Once uploaded, the image can be used on any of your pages.