You can upload an image to any editable area. This allows you to replace an existing image or add one.
- While in edit mode, i.e. logged into the dashboard, go to page you want to edit.
- Click on the editable area to activate the editor. A toolbar will appear.
- If you are adding an image, click on the picture icon on the toolbar to browse for the image in your filesystem or drag-and-drop the image from your desktop.
- If you are replacing an existing image, click on the image and choose the replace icon.
- You can adjust the alignment or size of the image by clicking on the image and choosing the appropiate icon from the mini-editor that appears.